Thursday, November 23, 2023

The DAILY ASTROLOGY Nov 23rd


THURSDAY NOVEMBER 23rd

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!! We peaked with a square to Saturn in the wee hours and will be moving away from that and toward an alignment with Venus and Mercury that should put us into easier flow and positive vibes so if your day starts slow don't let it get to you, it is upwards and onwards. Hopefully most of us don't even feel the Saturn square since it is far more likely we experienced it in the build-up last night. The energy is in Aries Moon so getting active and making things happen is on tap. The opposition with Venus puts us one-on-one with another over love or beauty, income or pleasure, and how things are going with the relationship. The alignment with Mercury opens up talks, offers, ideas, flirtations, short trips, or decisions that are in flow regarding beliefs and happiness. So, it's looking like a groovy Holiday for most. Sweet.

A few of you guys wrote and called me about the dream warning I posted last month on Oct 28 about a dream I had 3 days prior on the 25th involving a bridge blow-up. I did find it very interesting that I had that dream 4 weeks to the day that the 2 people drove explosives over the Rainbow bridge and blew up yesterday (or crashed and blew up, depending on which outlet you listen to). I can tell you the pictures of the black smoke billowing into the air so high and how the bridge looked, it was a big one in my dream, were the same, and I found it really eerie how I wrote last month about how it could very well have to do with Chiron which rules bridges and yesterday I wrote how we were having a Chiron activation ad posted this well before it occurred, on the day it occurred. Other than that, I don't know for sure if this was the bridge in my dream but it sure could be. Since the dream occurred in the rays of an Eclipse it could happen any time during the 6-month Eclipse period giving us 5 more months to go, so I'd say continue to be cautious just in case. Thanks to all who sent me the pics and info about it, if you want to look at my original post, go here: Zoe Moon Astrology: The DAILY ASTROLOGY Oct 28th. The DECEMBER MONTHLY SHOWS are up now up and man it is a crazy busy month with lots of potential! Show #1 covers the first 1-10 signs, Aries through Capricorn, LISTEN HERE

Zoe Moon Astrology HealthyLife.Net Radio Show Archive or here: healthylifenet.mainstreamnetwork.com/media//ZM111723.mp3   Show #2 covers the last 2 signs, Aquarius & Pisces, LISTEN HERE: The Zoe Moon Astrology DECEMBER MONTHLY for Aquarius & Pisces 11/17 by Zoe Moon | Self Help (blogtalkradio.com)     If you'd like to support this work, you can always buy me a coffee here, it's much appreciated:                                                                Buy Me A Coffee

Booking readings can be done through sending me a message asking about the details for a reading here: zoemoonastrology@gmail.com and I will shoot you back the details to set it up.

PRAYER TODAY is 'May we give thanks for the love still thriving on this planet and our continued contribution to that vibration.'  Join me in 5 minutes of PRAYER starting at 12-12:05pm Eastern/9-9:05am Pacific. See you there!

LISTEN to the WEEKLY ASTRO SHOW Nov 17-24 here:

 

The WEEKLY HOROSCOPES Nov 20-26 are up, READ THEM HERE:  https://zoemoonastrology.blogspot.com/2023/11/zoe-moon-astrology-weekly-horoscopes_19.html

The NOVEMBER MONTHLY HOROSCOPES are now up, READ THEM HERE: Zoe Moon Astrology: Zoe Moon Astrology NOVEMBER MONTHLY Horoscopes                                                                                                                                            

No comments: