Friday, June 28, 2024

The DAILY ASTROLOGY June 28th



FRIDAY JUNE 28th


The WEEKLY ASTRO SHOW June 28-July 4 is up, LISTEN HERE: The Zoe Moon Astrology NEPTUNE RETROGRADE Show 06/28 by Zoe Moon | Self Help (blogtalkradio.com)     I apologize for not posting yesterday and getting the weekly show up late, I have Saturn on my Moon and it's kicking my you know what! I thank you for your patience. TODAY we move out of Pisces Moon energy which may have been rough on you guys too as it went over Neptune stationed at the 29th degree and released emotions. We are now in Aries Moon so we get back in our body and ready for action! On the one hand we are ready to make things happen today and are more passionate about it but will also have stuff going on that requires our involvement or attention at home, with a move, renovation, real estate deal, parent, roommate, or the family. So there may be a big push here up until around 6pm Eastern. On the other hand Jupiter is all over this day bringing more potential for happiness or prosperity or a big project or two, getting us into talks, meetings, sales, writing, short trips, moves, or something about vehicles, electronics, siblings, or neighbors that is opening up our horizons and lifting our spirits.  PRAYER TODAY is, 'May we trust in the growth that is waiting to happen and be courageous in sharing our thoughts about it with others.' PEAK TIME is 12:00pm Eastern/9:00am Pacific! If you'd like to DONATE to help support this work you can buy Zoe a coffee, it's much appreciated!                                                               Buy Me A Coffee

To BOOK A READING with Zoe, just inbox me and ask about the details.  

  WEEKLY HOROSCOPES are now up June 24-30, READ THEM HERE: Zoe Moon Astrology: Zoe Moon Astrology WEEKLY HOROSCOPES June 24-30   The 2 JULY MONTHLY ASTRO Shows are up, LISTEN HERE:  SHOW 1 covers the first 9 signs Aries-Sagittarius ):  Zoe Moon Astrology HealthyLife.Net Radio Show Archive    or   hrnradio.com/media/ZM062124.mp3    SHOW 2 covers Capricorn, Aquarius & Pisces: Zoe Moon Astrology JULY MONTHLY Show for signs CAPRICORN, AQUARIUS & PISCES 06/21 by Zoe Moon | Self Help (blogtalkradio.com)                                                                                                A REMINDER: I will not contact you to ask you for money, send you a form to fill out, ask to meet up with you somewhere, or to chat on the phone. There are scammers out there trying to rip people off so again be aware. I am just here to offer my insights as I have been doing consistently for the past 15 years.  If you do book a private reading with me there is of course a rate for this, but you will be calling my phone number that is the same number I've had posted for the past 15 years and no other-I do not offer written readings. If you do decide to donate as a thank you for the work I do, it would be through my Buy Me a Coffee link above and nothing else. Ugh, sorry to have to post this again but I don't want you guys taken advantage of or for that matter my work to be taken advantage of, so hope this helps. DISCLAIMER: No posts, shows or readings by Zoe Moon Astrology/Zoe Moon should be considered legal, medical, or financial advice. You should always use your own judgment, do your own research and consult with professionals. Zoe Moon Astrology and Zoe Moon's insights are general by sign and for entertainment purposes only.                 

No comments: