Wednesday, July 31, 2024

The DAILY ASTROLOGY July 31st



WEDNESDAY JULY 31st
                    
We are wrapping up the last of the Gemini Moon today and we have 2 influences again today. First, the carryover of the weird, drained, or a sad stuff that we are processing is still i play throughout the day and could bring news, talks, meetings, ideas, or what's going on with sales, writing, short trips, moves, vehicles, siblings, neighbors, or electronics and any boundaries, addictions, secrets, institutions, artistic pursuits, romantic needs, or institutions in the mix.

To be clear, as I mentioned a while back as we move through this particular decan of Pisces with Saturn, it's an important time to slow it down and really try to see what is in the dark corners or has been pushed under the rug for a while and this is getting poked about10 days out of every month as the Moon conjuncts, squares, opposes, and squares again, 2 1/2 days per alignment. So, you may get tired of hearing me mention it but as it comes by 4 times each month you'll hear it. Not to be too dramatic about it but we may be clearing things or processing things from lifetimes of experience with this one and by spring of next year we will be exiting this combo for our lifetimes so we want to let it do it's thing and participate when we can. Questions you might ask are 'Am I self-sabotaging myself in some way?' or 'Where am I in this Karmic play, is the give and take acceptable?" or 'Is this a test of my boundaries?' or 'Why does it seem like I'm not being seen?' or 'Is my higher self trying to get a message to me or is spirit trying to connect with me through signs or dreams?' or and here is a big one, 'What do I believe in, where is my faith?'.

The other side of the energy equation today is a most lovely alignment with Venus. So don't let the other stuff derail the potential there is today with true love or lovers, children, creativity, fun, beauty, pleasure, or income, it's open and in flow with our talks, meetings, sales, writing, offers, or decisions, speak up! For some of us there may be a story playing out that involves both the more challenging Saturn/Neptune in Pisces stuff and the positive potential in the Venus in Leo stuff, see what is possible. The WEEKLY HOROSCOPES July 29-Aug 4 are up, READ THEM HERE: Zoe Moon Astrology: Zoe Moon Astrology WEEKLY HOROSCOPES July 29-Aug 4   The WEEKLY ASTRO SHOW is up, LISTEN HERE:The Zoe Moon Astrology CATCH UP What's in our stars Show 07/25 by Zoe Moon | Self Help (blogtalkradio.com)

   PRAYER TODAY, 'May all things come by the grace of God.' Peak time is 12:00pm Eastern/9:00am Pacific! If you'd like to DONATE to help support this work you can buy Zoe a coffee, it's much appreciated! A big thank you to everyone who donated to help James recover some of what was lost in the accident!
 Buy Me A Coffee

To BOOK A READING with Zoe, just inbox me and ask about the details.                                                                            The AUGUST MONTHLY HOROSCOPES will be up shortly, check back for them here: https://zoemoonastrology.blogspot.com                                                                                                      A REMINDER: I will not contact you to ask you for money, send you a form to fill out, ask to meet up with you somewhere, or to chat on the phone. There are scammers out there trying to rip people off so again be aware. I am just here to offer my insights as I have been doing consistently for the past 15 years.  If you do book a private reading with me there is of course a rate for this, but you will be calling my phone number that is the same number I've had posted for the past 15 years and no other-I do not offer written readings. If you do decide to donate as a thank you for the work I do, it would be through my Buy Me a Coffee link above and nothing else. Ugh, sorry to have to post this again but I don't want you guys taken advantage of or for that matter my work to be taken advantage of, so hope this helps. DISCLAIMER: No posts, shows or readings by Zoe Moon Astrology/Zoe Moon should be considered legal, medical, or financial advice. You should always use your own judgment, do your own research and consult with professionals. Zoe Moon Astrology and Zoe Moon's insights are general by sign and for entertainment purposes only.                 

No comments: