Monday, July 22, 2024

The DAILY ASTROLOGY July 22nd



MONDAY JULY 22nd
                    
Thank you to everyone who sent me Birthday wishes yesterday, I love you guys. For those who called and haven't heard back from me yet, please give me time, I'm still grieving the loss of my Emma. The Sun entered Leo at 3:44am Eastern this morning and will be touring this sign over the next 30 days. This is our cue from the universe to start showing up and getting more involved in Leo topics. It can be a time to pursue our own interests here, promote ourselves and stand out in some way. Leo is the ruler of creative talents and ventures so we may want to embark on something here. Leo rules children, true love and lovers so we may find we are falling in love, sharing more love, the recipient of love, or doing more with or for the kids. Leo rules recreation so we might spend the next 30 days out on the boat, at the golf course, at summer parties, or other recreational pursuits. And finally, Leo rules drama and entitlement so perhaps we get swept up in a drama or two or need to deal with entitlement issues in some area of life. Today the Aquarius Moon is forming alignments with Jupiter and with Venus, both in good flow. So, we may feel like doing or trying something different, being spontaneous, inventive, or unique. We may feel like being with friends, in groups or online, pursuing original projects or aspirations. Jupiter opens up big talks, meetings, sales, writing, offers, or decisions that focus on our happiness, prosperity, growth, or something legal, educational, media, or travel in the mix. Venus opens up one-on-ones with others over love, income, beauty, or pleasure, again with the lover, kids, creativity, or recreation in store. I'm keeping the same prayer for a few more days because I am in need of it personally, I hope that is ok with everyone.
   PRAYER TODAY, 'May all things come by the grace of God.' Peak time is 12:00pm Eastern/9:00am Pacific! If you'd like to DONATE to help support this work you can buy Zoe a coffee, it's much appreciated! A big thank you to everyone who donated to help James recover some of what was lost in the accident!
 Buy Me A Coffee

To BOOK A READING with Zoe, just inbox me and ask about the details.  

July 22-28 WEEKLY HOROSCOPES are now up, READ THEM HERE: Zoe Moon Astrology: Zoe Moon Astrology WEEKLY HOROSCOPES July 22-28                                                      JULY MONTHLY HOROSCOPES: Zoe Moon Astrology: Zoe Moon Astrrology JULY HOROSCOPES 2024                                    

JULY MONTHLY SHOW #1 covers the first 9 signs Aries-Sagittarius:  Zoe Moon Astrology HealthyLife.Net Radio Show Archive    or   hrnradio.com/media/ZM062124.mp3    

JULY MONTHLY SHOW #2 covers Capricorn, Aquarius & Pisces: Zoe Moon Astrology JULY MONTHLY Show for signs CAPRICORN, AQUARIUS & PISCES 06/21 by Zoe Moon | Self Help (blogtalkradio.com)                                                                                                         A REMINDER: I will not contact you to ask you for money, send you a form to fill out, ask to meet up with you somewhere, or to chat on the phone. There are scammers out there trying to rip people off so again be aware. I am just here to offer my insights as I have been doing consistently for the past 15 years.  If you do book a private reading with me there is of course a rate for this, but you will be calling my phone number that is the same number I've had posted for the past 15 years and no other-I do not offer written readings. If you do decide to donate as a thank you for the work I do, it would be through my Buy Me a Coffee link above and nothing else. Ugh, sorry to have to post this again but I don't want you guys taken advantage of or for that matter my work to be taken advantage of, so hope this helps. DISCLAIMER: No posts, shows or readings by Zoe Moon Astrology/Zoe Moon should be considered legal, medical, or financial advice. You should always use your own judgment, do your own research and consult with professionals. Zoe Moon Astrology and Zoe Moon's insights are general by sign and for entertainment purposes only.                 

No comments: