Wednesday, June 7, 2023

The DAILY ASTROLOGY June 7th


WEDNESDAY JUNE 7th

It was a crisp Fall day many years ago, the trees were just starting to lose their green foliage to the russets and burnt umbers of late September and I was just a young girl walking with my Grandfather. There was a church sale down on the corner and we were going, a major event in my mind since we never were in the position as a family to spend on frivolous things as Mom and Dad were teachers just starting out. I loved walking with him, he was tall, and so very handsome and had a gentle way about him, unless of course he was sharing some corny joke and making me burst into giggle fits or talking about his latest invention that had saved his company big bucks and brought him another promotion (the stories leaning towards the invention side of the equation). There were a lot of folks at the sale, people I saw on trips to the grocery with Mom or who worked at the school or ran the local gas station or 5 and Dime, and they were engrossed in the fine items spread out on long folding tables across the back yard of the church. Mom was looking at some plates with a blue edging and my brother was running out through the gravel part of the lot, kicking stones, being a boy, and there it was, completely unexpected, with what felt like a ray of sunshine beating down upon it from God and the sound of angels singing around it, lol, you had to know me at 6 years old. It was the most perfect womans head planter, with a small pearl necklace and shy smile, her hair upswept in some long forgotten 1950's style, she was something I didn't even know existed until that moment but now felt I needed in my life more than anything.


I ran over to her and scooped her into my quivering little hands and looked her over in amazement, until of course I saw the $3 dollar tag on the back and a crestfallen emotion crept over me. Mom came over, unimpressed, in fact she wasn't a big fan of disembodied heads for planters, and said, 'Let's go, we need to get back and get dinner on.' So, I gingerly put her back between the butter dish and a ten-cent purple vase and we started heading back the way we came. Then I felt the tug from Grandpa who had her nestled in the crook of his left arm as he was pulling out 3-dollar bills to hand to the lady. I looked up at his smiling face and let out quite the cry of surprise and appreciation as he released her to me. I just couldn't believe it, a treasure, all my own, and I held her tight all the way home. It's that kind of day, connect with someone special, expect the world to surprise you. PRAYER TODAY is 'May we be open to the possibilities we didn't see coming.'  PEAK TIME is 12:30-12:35pm Eastern/9:30-9:35am Pacific, see you there! ~Zoe Moon” If you’d like to inquire about booking a reading to look into your personal chart and what’s on the horizon, email zoemoonastrology@gmail.com and I’ll send you the information about what a reading involves, the rates and when we might get started!

If the Daily info clicked for you, consider supporting this work and buying Zoe a coffee, coffee rocks!                             Buy Me A Coffee                                                                          

WEEKLY ASTRO SHOW (Venus love/money cycle in Leo): The Zoe Moon Astrology VENUS IN LEO Show 06/01 by Zoe Moon | Self Help (blogtalkradio.com)            WEEKLY HOROSCOPES are up, read them here:  Zoe Moon Astrology: Zoe Moon Astrology WEEKLY HOROSCOPES June 5-11

JUNE MONTHLY HOROSCOPES: Zoe Moon Astrology: Zoe Moon Astrology JUNE MONTHLY Horoscopes 2023                                                                                                             JUNE MONTHLY ASTROLOGY SHOW: Zoe Moon Astrology: Zoe Moon Astrology JUNE MONTHLY Horoscopes 2023                                                                                 JUNE MONTHLY ASTROLOGY SHOW for Aries - Sagittarius:


JUNE MONTHLY ASTROLOGY SHOW for Capricorn-Pisces:




No comments: