"JUPITER in LIBRA; Meeting our Beliefs about Relationships, Justice and Equality"
By Zoe Moon Astrology
CLICK the podcast above to HEAR MORE details about JUPITER in LIBRA!
Jupiter is touring Libra from September 9, 2016 – October 10, 2017 and will impact our potential growth through partnerships, clients, specialists, opponents, competitors, agents, attorneys, advocates, open enemies, and other significant relationships as well as in our beliefs about justice, higher esthetics, balance, and equality. Jupiter has traveled through Libra before in our lifetimes so to give you some framework think back to the period between the Fall of 2004-2005, the Fall of 1992-1993, the Fall of 1980-1981, and the Fall of 1968-1969 and how significant relationships evolved from these periods.
Jupiter wants to see expansion in our world through the themes of the sign it travels through so we will do best to embrace the potential here with others by being optimistic, looking for Jupiter themes to help; law, travel, foreign influences, import/export, education, media, marketing, publishing, weddings, religion, or politics. How can you open up your world with someone significant through one or more of these means?
Having Jupiter in Libra this time is different than the other times because this is the first time Jupiter will travel here while Uranus is in Aries opposite him or while Pluto is in Capricorn squaring him, while Neptune and Chiron are in Pisces asking for adjustments from him, or while Saturn and the North Node of Destiny are favoring him with opportunities. So let’s look at what that will mean in our year ahead.
The FIRST JUPITER ALIGNMENTS:
1) As Jupiter moves into Libra to begin his journey he will first meet with the need to make adjustments with Neptune in Pisces. The period of adjustments with Neptune will occur between Sept. 9th and October 26th this year and then in early May and mid-July next year. That means we have about 6 and a half weeks to work with this positive potential we now have with partners, specialists, clients, attorneys, agents, opponents, and others over what we need or want with healing, addictions, hospitals, other institutions, boundary issues, deceptions, hidden agendas, research, investigations, karmic situations, romantic getaways, clandestine romance, art, film, music, poetry, or other muse related themes, meditation, yoga, prayer, or other spiritual practices, and any time we need to rest or retreat. It will be the adaptations we make at this point that will set the stage for better things to come up ahead so figure out who you need to see and what needs to be tweaked here during this period. By next year when the Retrograde brings Jupiter back over the adjustments and then forward one last time in Direct motion in May and then July, you will be taking what you do in this first stage into its next chapters.
2) Jupiter will also be in an opportunity alignment with Saturn in Sagittarius from the beginning to help us cement something via long term commitments, responsibilities, endings, structures that support, dealings with higher-up/authority figures, or our ambitions. This will involve potential with our partners, clients, specialists, opponents, competitors, agents, attorneys, and others to find open doors towards these themes through legal channels, media, marketing, publishing, weddings, education, travel, people at a distance, religion, or politics. This period will be in effect from Sept. 9th, 2016 to Jan. 15th, 2017. It will then realign for one last opportunity in the final week of August, 2017.
3) Next, Jupiter in Libra will square Pluto in Capricorn. This is a big one. It means that at this point in our lives there will be a major push via relationships to push through a change or deal with changes that are evolving with our personal life goals, career or a parent, boss, judge, mentor, or other authority type, and that this will involve big financial situations such as where we are with loans, debt, inheritance, bankruptcy, insurance, taxes, alimony, child support, investments, settlements, or a partner’s money, or it will involve what is going on with our sex lives, reproductive needs, a death, a birth, a divorce, power struggles, or third party scenarios. Jupiter will be pushing for something big here via that partner, client, specialist, agent, attorney, opponent, competitor, or other key player, or with a focus on justice, equality or balance. This period begins to build as soon as Sept. 28th this year and will be exact by Nov 20-26th this year. During the retrograde phase of Jupiter there will be a round two that begins to build as soon as Feb 6th, 2017 and peaks between March 25th and April 2nd, 2017. Finally, as Jupiter goes Direct and starts to build back towards a final push to Pluto as soon as June 10th, 2017, it will then make its final exact square Aug. 1st – 8th, 2017. So the story of Jupiter and Pluto commences on Sept 28th, 2016 and wraps by Aug. 8th, 2017 with these highlighted periods being when things are at their most intense. Big changes are indicated by this configuration and big potential for evolving situations that truly need it.
4) Next, Jupiter will begin to activate the adjustment to Chiron and the opposition to Uranus on the same day, Nov. 1st, 2016, so let’s take these one at a time. Jupiter adjusting to Chiron means that with or through these partners, clients, specialists, agents, attorneys, opponent, or competitors, we will be making some adaptations to heal a wound or address a vulnerability and to evolve our own spiritual healing or teaching potential regarding said wound/vulnerability in the process. This begins to build on Nov. 1st, 2016 and will peak between Dec. 22nd, 2016 and Jan. 27th, 2017. It will then return for the second round with Jupiter Retrograde on Feb. 6th – 15th, 2017, and finally for round 3 once Jupiter goes Direct between Aug. 8th and Sept. 26th, 2017 as we make any last adaptations.
5) The Jupiter opposition to Uranus begins on Nov. 1st, 2016, building to its peak between Dec. 22nd – 28th, 2016. The second round with Jupiter Retrograde returns starting on Feb. 6th, 2017 and peaks between Feb. 27th – March 5th, 2017. Then, Jupiter in Direct motion again will come back for the final round 3 with Uranus as soon as Aug. 8th and peak between Sept. 26th and Oct. 1st, 2017. When we are talking about Jupiter opposite Uranus over the relationship axis pretty much anything can go. Uranus is a wild card and is meant to shake us out of our ruts, awaken us to new potential, free us from stagnation, inspire us with genius, and bring us to our cause. So these periods may bring sudden surprises that excite and usher in positive changes or they can bring periods that shock and bring in changes that we weren’t expecting. Know that trying to control this combination is futile and it is best to allow for what needs to come in or go out to do so. Being spontaneous and in the moment will help you embrace the highest good and being willing to try new things will help make it the best possible time. Remember Jupiter is working FOR you to help protect, bring happiness, prosperity, and growth so whatever is happening is about that end game and again, this is all playing out via the noted relationships.
6) Finally, Jupiter will meet up with an opportunity aspect to the North Node of Destiny as soon as July 6th, 2017 as it begins to build and will peak on Sept.11th, 2017. So this is Jupiter in the sign of relationships forming an open door to something Destined in Leo themed arenas of true love, creative endeavors, children, and recreation. Expect something beautiful or fun to point you in the right direction with someone significant via these themes between July 6th and Sept. 11th, 2017.
When we think about how Jupiter in Libra impacts the signs we need to figure in how this aligns with the sign:
1) The cardinal signs; Aries, Cancer, Libra, and Capricorn, will have the most intense experiences in the year ahead. Remember Jupiter is a big deal, wants growth for you, wants you to achieve this by what you do with partners, reps, clients, specialists, opponents, and the like. Jupiter wants you to do this via Jupiter themes of travel, legal, educational, foreign, media, marketing, religious, wedding, or political realms. So expect a big push or to push it yourself. Aries find the balance between you and what they have to offer. Cancer find the balance in home, with real estate deals, moves, renovations, family, parents, or roommates in the situation. For Libra find inner balance or focus on your body, image, brand, name, title, or needs in the mix. And for Capricorn hone in on the goals, career, reputation, fame, or what’s going on in the balance with authority figures like the boss, parent, judge, or mentor.
2) Taurus and Pisces will be making adjustments throughout the year regarding partners, reps, clients, specialists, opponents, and the like and these adjustments will involve what is going on with legal, travel, educational, media, marketing, wedding, religious, or political themes. For Taurus this will mean attention to the details, health or work related themes, animals or environmental needs, hired help or co-workers in the mix, and organizing your life. For Pisces this will mean attention to loans, debt, inheritance, bankruptcy, insurance, taxes, alimony, child support, commissions, partner’s money, sex, reproductive needs, divorce, death, birth, or third party matters.
3) For Gemini and Aquarius, you are in a harmonic year and this means that things should flow more easily for you than other signs when it comes to these relationships. So Gemini, seek partners, reps, clients, specialists, or ways to deal with the competition with a focus on true love, kids, creative endeavors, or fun in the mix. For Aquarius, seek partners, reps, clients, specialists, or ways to deal with the competition with a focus on travel, educational, media, marketing, legal, wedding, religious, or political aims in the mix.
4) For Leo and Sagittarius, you are in an opportunity year with this Jupiter in Libra placement which means the door is wide open for you to meet new partners, agents, attorneys, clients, specialists, or other key relationships or to take current relationships to the next level via legal, travel, educational, media, marketing, wedding, religious, or political realms. Leo, this can happen while out locally or through short trips, when you’re doing something with siblings, neighbors, vehicles, or electronics, or it can focus on talks, offers, meetings, proposals, writing, agreements, sales, interviews, or decisions. Sagittarius, this can happen when pursuing your aspirations, focusing on original ideas or socializing with friends, groups, on the internet, with astrology, charities, gatherings, or social networking.
5) Finally, for Virgo and Scorpio, you are in a mini-opportunity year with this Jupiter in Libra which may mean that you already know the person that will be involved in that next big thing or that you already have the idea in place and will draw them, etc. The door is open for you with partners, clients, specialists, agents, attorneys, dealing with the competition, etc, over travel, educational, media, marketing, legal, wedding, religious, or political themes. For Virgo, this can impact your income, purchases, possessions, or products in some growth oriented way. For Scorpio, this may play out clandestinely or via retreats, healing or hospitals, research and development, dealing with addictions, a focus on art, film, music, or other muse related interests, or in your spiritual practices or magical interests.
So there you have it, Jupiter in Libra, a time to connect with others who can bring us growth or to grow from the removal of those who won’t allow that growth to take place, a time that kick-starts a new 12 year cycle through partners, reps, clients, opponents, competitors, agents, attorneys, and advocates and what we are doing about our education, travel plans, foreign interests, legal needs, wedding plans, media, marketing, publishing, or broadcasting interests, our religious beliefs and faith, or our political ideals. May it bring you good fortune!
Zoe Moon Astrology All Rights Reserved ©2016
Private Readings with Zoe email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow Zoe and get Daily insights: http://facebook.com/zoemoonastrology